Saturday, May 3, 2014

Royale L-Gluta Power Soap, Kojic Papaya Soap, L- Gluta Power 462

Hi my name is Adrian Ladia and I just want to share something to you people who are having some acne problems. People who has scars, dark spots, pimples, etc...

I had tried different products on my skin, like Eskinol, Flawless, Creams, and all other remedies but it didnt work, so I have tried a new product around 2 weeks ago. I used Royale L-Gluta Power Soap in the morning, Royale's Kojic Papaya soap in the night, and I take 1 Gluta 462 Capsule every morning for two weeks and I have seen a huge difference in my face. My face became more clearer and at the same time whiter.
                                                                               Before



                                                                            After


THANK YOU PRODUCTS OF ROYALE!! :)
You really helped me. You made me more confident because my pimples are now lessening.

Please like and share:
https://www.facebook.com/RoyaleShoppe 

No comments:

Post a Comment